Business PlanningThe essentials of starting a new business are always based on a realistic business plan and adequate finance.
Most prospective business owners will no doubt start with a foundation of a solid business proposition and plenty of entrepreneurial spirit. We will carefully assess and explain to you what we believe may be the best way to operate, whether as a sole trader, limited company or LLP, taking into account practical and tax based considerations. Where applicable we can look after the legal aspect of company formation. We will, of course, also advise on the best approach to maintaining your accounting records.
In summary, whatever the size of business you are considering starting up we can provide vital advice on:
- The form the business should take, sole trader, partnership, LLP or Limited Company.
- Company formation procedures.
- Preparation of projections, cash flow and business plan.
- Structuring the financing support required.
- Bookkeeping tuition and implementing management procedures and systems.
- Tax planning.
We recommend that you do not wait to come and see us until the business is well underway, or perhaps close to needing the first set of annual Accounts to meet a reporting deadline as opportunities to operate more tax efficiently etc might already have been missed.